| THE BODYSUIT TREND
I live in bodysuits.
I think I have about 10+ different styles in all different cuts, colours and sizes. Popper and no poppers too!
They are so easy and comfortable to wear all day, and they always give you an amazing silhouette! Wear them with denim shorts, skinny jeans or long skirts – bodysuits are a very versatile piece that will work with pretty much every bottom item in your wardrobe
| GREAT TRANSITIONAL PIECES
My favourite body that I’ve been wearing over and over again, has actually been this long sleeved navy one from BOOHOO.
And it’s probably one of the cheapest too, priced at £8
The material is thin enough so I’m not melting if it’s strangely warm outside, yet thick enough so you can’t see any outline of your bra (actual first world problems right here)
And I love how there’s also a slight roll neck, so this is a great transitional piece for AW16, as opposed to all my backless bodies which are great for summer, but I probably won’t get much use out of in winter!
| WHAT I’VE BEEN DOING
Just a quick life update from me as I’ve not blogged for weeks!
- Work is stressful. If you work in retail, preparing for a successful Black Friday and Xmas is draining
- I’m going on holiday next week though! Just a mini break to Tenerife but at least I can turn off the emails and slow down abit
- Whilst I’ve not been blogging, I’ve not been going to the gym as much either. I don’t even know what I do with my time either. But don’t worry I’m back on it now – three times this week already!
- I’ve had my eyebrows threaded and my hair coloured again so I feel all new and refreshed
- I was sent a box of these fairtrade and organic teas from ChariTea to try, and I’m really loving them at the minute! I absolutely love supporting companies who support the same people who help make their products
- I finally paid for the Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom package so I’m teaching myself how to use them, to hopefully improve my blog photos
- I somehow managed to kill an Aloe Vera plant which made me sad. I mean, I don’t even know how!? So every plant in my house is now fake
- I’ve been eyeing up this Louis Vuitton bag, which I know is ridiculously overpriced at £2.9k. But I likeeeee it.